
Today at the office we did a major cleaning and decorating.... Vic is very good at dragging out decorations and as you can see, really goes over the top with some of hers! The office looks great now with some new pictures on the wall and all clean and pretty....
A storm kind of brewed and dropped rain all day but about 5pm it got pretty bad in town. Scott delivered the boys so we could take off to head to boy scouts but we had to wait for the rain to calm. When I went out to the van it would not start and I had to find cables to jump it.....
It was still raining but at the vary end of the storm. Everything happens for a reason I believe and out comes the sun with a double rainbow! You can't really see the second one but while Kirk was jumping my car I got a zillion shots of the rainbow that we could actually see it from end to end! It was beautiful!We finally got to Cubs and most of the boys got their cars back from one of the dad's that cut them out. Our boys will have to work on their cars this weekend with Grandpa, making a design and then cutting them out.
My pack worked on Tall Tales which was pretty fun and for the first time they actually went away with home work!! Hahaha!
Got the word that Mom helped Auntie hang wallpaper at the Shoppe! The boys of course asked if they were open and if Auntie had ice cream for them!!! Popey's surgery has been scheduled for (I think) the 20th or the 21st... Can't remember exactly but please keep him in your thoughts.....
No comments:
Post a Comment