Thursday, March 27, 2008

BOSTON BABE!!!!

Today..... Not such a good day for me.... Just "one of those days" at the office... Oh well... BUT.... then I got home!!! Today was Boston Babe day!!!! We were able to download 6 Boston songs on Rock Band!!!! I was so excited!! It made my night. Mr. X and Pamela came over and we rocked on all night! We also Juke Box Hero which is a song that I love! It was just an AWESOME rock band night!!
The boys took turns and then quit to go paint their cars.
They spent the whole day with Grandpa working on their EXTREME CARS for Saturdays race. They are so excited about the big GA pine wood derby. Grandpa and the boys worked on their 1 pound cars for the special race and were thrilled to show them off tonight!



Looking forward to Athens on Saturday. Friday is "B-B-Q" day at the office and not only do we have the best BBQ in town but it is also Jeans day which makes it sooo much nicer! Hope tomorrow is better for me..... Everything else going well! TTFN... /hugs all around!!!

No comments: