Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is in the Air!

Things are in full bloom around here and they look beautiful! Yes, I wore shorts today and it is now 7:30pm and it is still in the 70's!

Had a great day dropping off the boys and then "playing" with Pat. Today was her last day of at home PT and I had to get a photo of her being "walked" on a leash! She was not pleased about me snapping photos of her on her walk but I'm sure enjoyed the attention... All the way down the road I heard her barking like a dog!! She is funny. At 81 (this August) she is still going strong! She is glad to finally be home and be free to come and go as she wishes.

After I finished cleaning, lunch out, and running Pat on some errands; I headed home and met up with the boys and Scott at the school next to my office. They were busy so I helped out for a few minutes until Scott got there and then we did some trikking! The inclines are getting easier and the boys are building some stamina.

Quentin was being "emo" (?) and put my sun glasses on... He just looks so cool doesn't he?

Chatted up Pam today, she is in the great state of FL visiting her mom... She said it was in the 80's early this morning and she had gone to do beach aerobics with her sister that was not actually on the beach so she was disappointed about that.... I told her that the Trikke place was in Tampa and she should try to get over there to show her sister the trikkes...

No comments: