The plan was to go Trikke with Mark on Friday morning. After begging him and he given in to me... He took the morning off and we watched the weather all week to see rain for Friday morning. I did not care this morning and we went anyway... It was raining all morning, I heard it... By the time we got dressed and got out side the rain had stopped and we were on our way.
We got to the trail and even though we seriously felt like we had been run down by a Mack Truck we began our 6 mile journey! Through moans, groans and some whimpering we actually did trikke for 6 miles (although some of it was walking).....
It really felt good to do it even though we now feel even more like we have been hit by a Mack Truck and strange muscles hurt and odd things feel weird....
Mark probably actually did about 7 miles because he kept turning around to get back to us.... The Silver Comet Trail is wonderful and we actually only ran into about 4 people total today.. 1 biker who was not pleased because I thought he was Mark when he said "passing" and I threw back a kind of snotty "WHAT????" and then I realized as he passed and again said "passing" that it was in fact a stranger and not Mark.... Oh well.. I'm just never going to please them bikers......
Now we have to head back to A to pick up my car at Pat's house and then head home to get the boys..... First a hot shower and say byebye to Mark....... Again.... a Fun time doing the Silver Comet Trail and the Trikke ride..... We are improving! YAY for us.... Photos when I get home....
No comments:
Post a Comment