
This week is going to be tough...... My test is on Saturday and I have to study all week for that. I am not looking forward to it at all and it does not help that I don't take tests well.......
The boys are getting their new belts tonight and that will be fun for them. Tomorrow is cubs....

Sometime in between I have to clean my house and get ready for Brother and Sister's visit.... Mom is coming home!!!!! YAY!!! it will be so nice to see her again!!
A trip to Athens will most likely be early on Wednesday to clean Pat's and then back to my house to do whatever else needs doing.....
Sometime in between it all I have to go to work.... hmmm.. yes... work.....
Next week will be fun having C and J here!

To my Babe...... I'm sorry your having a rough week already... :(:(... It will get better.. I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment