Things have been crazy at work.... K. is out of the office for a few days with his daughter and it is crazy with covering for him! Our company does Loans, phone service, cash checks, insurance and taxes so we stay pretty busy keeping on top of everything and also getting new business. As April 15th looms around the corner, I look forward to not having any place to go, concentrating on the boys school work and just generally catching up on so much stuff I have to do!
During this time of working this year I have had to get the boys up a few times and out of the house... I applaud those that do it every day and am thankful that I don't have to do that every day. Those days that early bed times come and early mornings come we were all cranky and out of sorts. I know that people do it all over the world but it is just not how our family rolls and we enjoy our life!
With mom gone the boys have been split between MiMi and Grandpa. Both have done a great job and the boys have enjoyed the time with them! They sure do miss Nana and have proclaimed that MiMi gets on a "tear" and makes them do things they are not used to!
Monday and Tuesdays are very busy for us and we love to see Wednesday roll around so we can do some trikking and not have to go anywhere! Friday is the Easter party and then we are having company on Saturday! Mark is coming in from Atl again and we look forward to trikking with him and playing some Rock Band!
Overall things moving along.. I have to start to study for my insurance exam and the boys are working on their cars for the pine wood derby which happens to be the same day so either Scott will have to take them or their grandfather (if he will)... They will get there one way or another!
No comments:
Post a Comment