Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thunderstorms and Cinn Buns....


Thunder storms are sweeping through our area today. One big storm system just went by and now the sun is sort of out.

As you can see, Lucy is not fond of the storms and managed to fit under my desk until the worse passed.

The boys got booted from the interwebs and decided to wait on their cinnamon buns that Scott was making. They began playing with little figures on the floor.... They were up obnoxiously early! I'm sure because their friend D has several younger siblings that get up early he is used to it.

Off to work and then company later on! YAY!! (hopefully!)

Scott, Cory and I did some daily quests on WOW for the first time in months! It is fun to play again and hang out with my brother! I have missed everyone and it is very nice to chat to everyone again...

Wherever you are P and Mr. X.... We miss you!!! ps.. cats are doing fine but miss you too!

No comments: