Friday, March 28, 2008

I Love My Blog!!!

I do!~ I love my blog...... I absolutely love posting photos and writing about events. I love that friends and family look at it and I hope that everyone get as much enjoyment out of actually reading it and seeing the boys on (almost) a daily basis as I have enjoyed doing it.

/HUGS go out to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU for taking the time out of your busy lives to see about ours!! /HUGS to all of you that email me with comments and nice words of encouragement!

Today is just one of those 70 degree spring days where everyone is smiling and in a good mood... Today is just a great day and last night was so much fun and there was so much energy in our house because it was ....... BOSTON BABE!!!!

Oh and BTW... I know that my brother does not read the blog and he among the few that would understand the accomplishment of me becoming EXALTED with Netherwing yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grats on Netherwing.. :P
I'm not even close.. heh

-Mark