Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Happy Friday!


Even when you have to work on Saturday! Work is going well, the hard returns are rolling in and I am learning so much weird and odd stuff.. Today I learned about credits for adoption and did some farm type stuff..... I also learned that the IRS is a pita and the people that answer the phones for practitioners are not always the nicest... after two 52 minute calls and getting "disconnected" (ie they hung up on me because they could not help me with what I wanted) I gave up!

I would have gotten a better photo but was told to "stop blinding them"....... Oh well....

The boys stayed with MiMi today and managed to clean their room.... They were not thrilled with the prospect of cleaning their room with MiMi and I swear I heard Q say when I was on my way out the door... "I sure do miss Nana..".. LOL..

The extra boy got dropped off at work and the boys have been all over the house roll playing and playing x-box and WII...... I can hear them yelling in there playing WII and now have to go "break" up the fun so that I can go to bed since I have to work in the morning....

The S's are planning a visit and we are going to work on cars..(hopefully...) and then of course some rock band and w/e else happens along.!!! I'm excited for their visit...

Rain today and maybe tomorrow... It has been chilly but we still need the rain so it is good.

No comments: