
Had our cub scout meeting tonight where we did Physical fitness with our boys and Zman's group did a noise maker project. We had a couple of "tag alongs" for our group but it made it that much more fun and exciting for the three Bears! Our troop is selling discount "cards" for Athens area places and we just found out that the troop will get $4 for each card sold. Not a bad deal if all the boys can sell several of the cards.
Pine Wood Derby is the 29th, which also happens to be the day that I take the insurance exam. I hope the boys qualify because only 6 from each pack can go and race their cars. Would really be bad if one boy made it and the other did not.... Wish us luck!

Summer day camp is the last week in June and we are hoping to have company that week to make travel less and the week more enjoyable! Day camp should be a lot of fun for the boys and they will have a chance to earn belt loops and pins as well! I think it will be a long week but one that they will remember for a long time! We are looking forward to everything about it!
Other than that, we are expecting storms tomorrow, I heard that this storm system is "Storm Corey"..... I could be wrong but I thought that I read that someplace!
No comments:
Post a Comment