Saturday, March 8, 2008

Do you know the Law of Physics?


When you hear your (just turned) 7 year old say "Actually, if you do it this way it will work. Don't you know the Law of Physics?" when talking to his brother, you just have to be proud! Of course they are talking about a video game and I am not sure whether the Law of Physics applies to what he is doing but regardless it is somewhat impressive......

After stopping by the office last night and helping my brother with a tax question I continued on to pick up the boys and go home and unpack the car. All day yesterday it was in the high 60's and this morning it is VERY windy and 45 degrees. Snow is shown on the map as coming but I don't know that it will drop enough to actually happen here.

Got home and took a nice long shower and then rode the couch a while. Continued a conversation with my cousin (I called to check on her mom and to bust her on being older than I am because she just celebrated her birthday) and when I hung up the phone it occurred to me that I truly did miss her. Of course the list from CT is long of people that I miss but there is something to be said about knowing someone since birth and the comfort you feel in the way that things you find funny she does too and the way you so want to share in life and what is going on. We have been cut from the same mold and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy this morning after a great conversation with her......

Scott had to work this morning and the boys and I were supposed to work on two different projects but it is cold and windy and I don't think that either is going to happen today. I see a little bit of cleaning (after I get Q's daily pancakes) and maybe some Rock Band tonight?????

No comments: