It is Wednesday and today did not go exactly as planned. But first....Monday brought school work, keyword articles, reviews, working on the deck, Quentin had practice and Zachary had a game. They both did well. Zachary's game was exciting as usual and very fun to watch. Dad came to drop mom off and pick up Quentin for Karate. Dad is trying Karate out to see if it might give him some needed flexibility and I wish him all the luck with it! Quentin was very excited that "grandpa" was going to be doing Karate with him...
We left Zach's game and got home and settled in when a knock came at the door.... It seems the 4 of us forgot that Heroes came on and Mr.X and Pamela were standing at the door waiting to be let in!!! OOps.....

Tuesday was much of the same only Quentin had a game and I had to miss it to go to the Bowman "Round-up" for the new boyscout troop with Kati (who also missed Bailey's game)... Then it was home to write more and answer emails... My observations of the kids are interesting and they all look like they are going to do well in scouts.. (if you would like to know more.. just ask...)

Today was just aggravating because it was Wednesday and I needed to fax something out. I had NO idea that our office was closed 1/2 a day on Wed and got horrible annoyed when I pulled in and the doors were locked. Needless to say I took out my frustration on a CVS manager because of a miss-placed stack of M&M's that rang up incorrectly. It was when I was pulling out that I saw my wonderful mechanic was open and I went up there to borrow their fax! Thank goodness for Mike! Tonight a free night! I see articles and blogs in my future as well as a review or two.....

Tomorrow the boys have Master's and it is picture day! They have to get there for an 11:15 appointment time and then will eat lunch after. No games on Thursday so tomorrow will also be a free night! YAY.... I see more articles, reviews and blog posts for me though....

Friday is a field trip day and we will be going to the historic Travelers Rest and I think we are going to tour of a radio station! It will be great fun and the boys are excited about it....
Saturday we are going to the "Bugs, Bats, and Bones" exhibit at Fernbank Museum. I am really looking forward to that! The boys can get dressed up in their Halloween garb so that will be fun! We are going to ride down with the S's and then Scott will come after work :( to meet up with us and tour some of Fernbank. The S's will head into Atlanta and spend the night with family and we will be meeting up with Marff (lol.. Mark W.) to have dinner... It will be a fun day!!
I have stuck some random photos in here.... One of Mr. X, Pamela and Zachary...One of Abyss's mean duck, One of Scott and LeeLou, one of Karoline and My Aunt Joyce (her mom.. its a cute photo, don't you think?) and one of Grammie and Popey.... I love this photo of them....
No comments:
Post a Comment