Monday, October 8, 2007

Our Week's events....

Today we had a quiet day with the boys doing some extra school work and also each of them posting on their blogs. I am very excited about their blog project and look forward to seeing how they do with them. Quentin posted a couple times when I did not even know it until I got on there to add a photo for him. Zachary is taking a bit more pushing in that direction because he is very unsure of himself and lacks the confidence just to do it... It will come in time. I spent a good part of the day writing my articles, making breakfast, lunch and dinner and writing. I worked out and then rushed the boys out for soccer practice (which they both did very well) and then getting them changed and across town to Karate. Dad is inquiring about how Karate might give him some more flexibility so he offered to pick them up tonight.... Heroes tonight so we will be watching that in a little bit.

Tuesday I will spend some time in the morning writing and the boys will work on their school work and then I will head over to clean Judy's house. I have been neglecting her with my schedule and have felt badly about it. When her house is done I have to run up town to get a couple of screws to put in a door knob at Shala's house and then return home to pick up a bit, make dinner and write some more articles. Tuesday is a free night! YAY... No games!

Wednesday is a free day and after the boys get done with schoolwork we might find something constructive to do in the afternoon....

Thursday will be more of the same, articles (first thing in the morning) and Master's (while I clean Pat's house) and then each boy has a game. Q at 6 and Z at 6:45. I will have to buy Z nachos this week because they were sold out last week after his great game and he was disappointed.

Friday will be my last visit to Shala's house and I will install the door knob and eventually give her the keys back. I'm thrilled that my job is done and hope she has the best of luck selling it! After school work and articles I will have to see if Kati wants to get together for a "scout' meeting"... We have yet to make a final decision on what we will be doing but will know after the Bowman Roundup that is scheduled for the next week.

Saturday might bring a visit to the mountains for an apple festival or something. (I still have yet to talk to Scott about it but I'm sure he will find out now...) I was going to ask mom and Judy if they wanted to go...... And then Sunday Kevin is talking about "doing something" which might or might not happen depending on if everyone can come over and Kevin is ready with whatever he is preparing. (they are doing some kind of roll playing and I have to remember to mention to Walter that he wants to do it this Sunday....) They are doing some kind of pirate adventure.. Sounds like fun for them... Kati and I can hang out and play WOW or something while they play if Walter decides to play with them.

Week in a nutshell...... Hope everyone else's goes along swimmingly.... And remember, "It's good for you, it has electrolytes! And it's what plants need!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's what plants CRAVE. :o) LOL. Hope you have a good week!!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Why come you are making jokes about Electrolytes?