We finished our day by meeting up with Marff at Longhorns for some steak, shrimp and wonderful deserts! The boys kept to themselves while we all chatted, they were playing with the "dig" things that they got at Fernbank......
It was fun having dinner with Mark... We got into a discussion at one point about our friend AI (frozenwing) and Tiffany having their baby.. Pam swore that Mr. X told her that they did in fact have the baby... So I called them... I guess what happened was the last time that Mr. X was on line, Tiff was in false labor and they thought that the baby was coming.... Nope... not the case and they are still waiting

On the way home Pam and I discussed our upcoming trip to NC to see John (Shazz) and Tracy (Sinafey). They have a big tourney up there and we were not sure what the plans were. John and Tracy happen to be in Florida but we got to talk to them and they were very excited to hear that we were coming and that we had plans to bring the boys....

We got home about 9:30pm, Scott was pretty far ahead of us and when we came through Royston he took one route and we took another..... I knew that he was at least 10 minutes ahead of us and when we were pulling out of Pamela's driveway he passed by us, PROVING that my way is much quicker.... I am sure that I was going much slower than he was because the route that I take could have deer lurking in the shadows.... We were both surprised at pulling in the driveway at the same time!
So, now I'm off to seal the In-Laws deck and then off to mom's to help her with the back of Dad's business cards... At some point today I need to write and have a lot of stuff to do... Someday my house will get clean and I will do the dishes that have been in my sink forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment