Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Its Almost done! Our Week!


The house that Betty and I have been working on is almost done. The floors came out wonderful and the decking looks beautiful. Betty and I worked our tails off and we are trying to match two doors with the rest of them. The painter did some odd combination of things to make wonderful door color and I can't match it. Hopefully I'm getting close. We brought them over to Betty's so she can work on them a bit. Thats it... everything else (I hope) is done. It was a much bigger job than I originally thought!

The boys have been working hard on school work. Tomorrow they will get the day off because Master's is closed for fall break. They will be heading off to Nana and Grandpa's and Quentin already has a list of things he wants to "build" with grandpa.

Both boys had soccer practice on Monday and then they were right off to Karate after. Needless to say they were tired but toughed it out to watch Heroes with Mr. X, Pamela, Scott and I...

Yesterday we all headed over to the field to watch their games. Mimi, Nana, Grandpa, Mr.X, Pamela, Scott and I all cheered them both on as they played. Zachary came inches again from scoring and played a great game. It was so close to a goal that I thought he had it and flew out of my chair.... Quentin played a great 3rd quarter but plays mostly defense. He is funny to watch and sometimes just seems to "run" around in circles.... But he enjoys it and is trying so it is good for him.

Scott has had a long week. He had to work on Sunday and has to work on Saturday. End of the month is always busy for him.

Tomorrow I have to head to Athens to clean Pat's house and then we are going to take the boys to the fair. I hate the fair but they are to old now to keep them from it.... Zachary is looking forward to having a funnel cake with powdered sugar on it. (Nana introduced him to it last weekend at the Bowman fall Festival.)

Friday is home school meeting and I have to work in the Elberton office. We are doing a "Customer appreciation day" and serving Hot Dogs, chips and a drink all day! What fun! Hopefully Mimi will take the boys and Kati will bring the boys back here when they leave the HS meeting and I hope they will stick around for dinner and such... I hope to call Mr. X and Pamela to come up as well... It should be fun!

I don't know what the weekend will bring but Scott has to work and one of Quentin's friends called me today and said "I'm free this weekend if Quentin does not have anything planned." I guess that means that he wants to come over?? I don't know...


No comments: