

I could not get a good shot of Bailey on the slide... Each time he slid with his leg up in front of his face. I have 3 good photos of his, just none of his face....

Zachary loved the slide and could have done it all day.... Quentin took a little bit of pushing but finally did it.... Check out the expression!


The boys had a good time on on the rock wall...
Quentin enjoyed talking to the artist when he was done drawing him... And then the night was over and we arrived home about 10:15...... By 10:30 the boys were in bed and sleeping well..... It was a long day and Zach gave up the fight about 9pm on the way home.... Quentin, of course, stayed up talking non-stop and drawing on the way home. What a great day!
1 comment:
WoW! if only I had a few more days to spend with you guys... that looks like a lot of FUN!... so.. did you guys manage to get any Macintosh apples? lol
Great dwaring of Quentin... Heres the one I got done almost 6 years ago? when I use to have LONG hair..
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8152/lolwo1.jpg
Post a Comment