Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Boys..... All Four of them...


They are fun to watch... The four boys.... Oh our parenting styles need some work and without our husbands, Kati and I are just in our own world chatting and before we know it the very volume at our table is a little loud and the activity is almost out of control....

We were planning on going to Bailey's soccer game tonight but it was called on account of rain.... The boys colored their hair Green to "cheer" him on and support him because his team is green.. Since the game was canceled and the boys were disappointed on not going, Kati and I decided to meet in Royston and have dinner. It is about half way for each of us so it was a good place to meet..


Our boys were not bad, the restaurant was empty because it was past dinner time so that was good... But they were a bit wild... Zach and Braeden tend to egg each other on, you can tell by the photos... lol..


Anyway, after we got our husbands dinner we stood outside while the boys RAN around the side walk and played hide and seek.. I have never laughed so hard as Kati and I commented in our best "redneck way"... "Okay boys.. Go play in the parking lot while we talk..."...

Kati and I shared some college stories and laughed so hard... We pretty much have the same stories with some minor variations... It was fun and the boys had a great time.


Q wanted Bailey to come over and Kati promised soon he would.. It is a long drive if he decides that he does not want to stay at 3am..... Karoline could relate... from our youth! It's about 45 mins longer tho for us now..... than it was for our parents!

It was fun... The boys enjoyed themselves and I know Scott was overjoyed when I finally pulled into the drive with his food..
“How lucky I am to have known someone
who was so hard to say goodbye to”
~Unknown~

No comments: