Tuesday my plan is to write in the morning while the boys do their school work and maybe head over to Judy's to clean in the afternoon and then meet Pamela at the gym to work out. I am so looking forward to working out in the gym and using all the equipment! I will resume running about every third day once I shake this cold but for now the gym is going to be fun! We can hopefully go to Bailey's game and then carve pumpkins at their house if everyone is feeling okay.....
Wednesday will be two science projects, schoolwork, more article writing, meeting Pam uptown at the gym and then of course Halloween! Hopefully it won't be in the 30's and we will enjoy a cool night without it being freezing while trick-or-treating uptown! I think we are meeting up with the H's and maybe? L, L, and H?? Last year we had a good time with them!
Thursday will be off to Master's and I will go clean and then back to the gym to work out and then of course more keyword articles.

Friday will be more writing, some needed paperwork, cleaning and preparing for the party and schoolwork.... With a possibility of a HomeSchool play date.. (hopefully) There is always the fruit that needs to be cut, decorating that needs to be done and the necessary cleaning that we have to do.
Saturday bright and early is a Karate demonstration on the square and then back home to get ready for the party. So much to do!!!!
Sunday I might be working on the house one last time. I am waiting to hear back from Shala when she wants to do it, she said she needed me one more day. We shall see..... Then we start again....
My sister JenJen got her hair cut and I had to show you...... She is so cute... Here is before and after!
1 comment:
Aww.. she's cute with either long or short hair. ;)
-Mark
Post a Comment