Our family's capricious, eccentric, boring, and mundane journey through life and Home Schooling with the loving and constant help of everyone around us.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Sometimes you have to wonder.....
wtf?????? A cop did what?? A cop is suing whom?? Read on, she should be shot.... So now I ask you... Can we call 911 even if an accident happens or should be be afraid of being sued? Stupid Cop Woman... should be kicked in the Ass..
My thought process went like this "She SMRT (modicum of blah blah etc etc
She dropped the case. She's an idiot"
She's an idiot for allowing the notion of contemplating the consideration to think about maybe filing a case. I thought just the word Idiot summed it up... ;)
You aren't an idiot. You have Electrolytes! It was like 11:46 and I was asleep. Well past bed time here... I was even asking myself, why are you still awake? Then I found that article and I was all like, yeah. That's why. So I can find out the latest about some idiot and tell my friends.
At 2:29AM in the morning my brain was not functioning.... Then I thought about it about 2:00pm this afternoon and I thought... "Hmmm.. wonder if I read that wrong and he was saying SHE was the idiot..."..... lol.... I should not check email at 2:30 in the morning!
5 comments:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-mdrown1007oct10,0,6825213.story?track=rss
More info...
Common sense and a modicum of intelligence appears to have prevailed...
She dropped the case. Idiot.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2007/10/11/police_chief_doesn39t_support_officer.html
I was calling her an idiot! :P
My thought process went like this "She SMRT (modicum of blah blah etc etc
She dropped the case. She's an idiot"
She's an idiot for allowing the notion of contemplating the consideration to think about maybe filing a case. I thought just the word Idiot summed it up... ;)
You aren't an idiot. You have Electrolytes! It was like 11:46 and I was asleep. Well past bed time here... I was even asking myself, why are you still awake? Then I found that article and I was all like, yeah. That's why. So I can find out the latest about some idiot and tell my friends.
Nothing but love... ;)
Enjoy your apples!
At 2:29AM in the morning my brain was not functioning.... Then I thought about it about 2:00pm this afternoon and I thought... "Hmmm.. wonder if I read that wrong and he was saying SHE was the idiot..."..... lol.... I should not check email at 2:30 in the morning!
"It's what plants crave!!"...
It's got Electrolytes!
Post a Comment