This is by far the "perfect" shot but take note of all the "adult" hands behind our sweet little boys heads!We were thrilled when the Voo-Doo Doll guy said he would demonstrate how he makes the dolls. The boys were excited to see how it is done and watched intently..... Of course please note Z's hand reaching in the candy dish......
The sign on the candy dish read "Non-poisoned candy, Please help yourself"... It made me laugh really... Although his little key chained Voo-Doo Dolls started slow, the dude really did well I think. If you want to see his site, they really are very cute, check out: www.vdbaby.com !! I hope we see him next year and I asked him to submit a sample of a "dragonCon" one that maybe we can sell at the booth next year!Swimming is a huge part of being at the hotel. The boys love it, I love it and it is nice to have dry towels that you don't have to wash afterwards! The boys only swam twice this past weekend but they really did enjoy it! I thought this photo of Zach and Bailey was cute.
It was about 9pm when we went swimming so I don't really know what the pool looked like when they first got in.... oops......The pool at the Hilton is okay. We enjoy the one at the Marriott much better because it is indoor/outdoor and much bigger.
I managed this shot when I was taking some photos of the city from the outside elevator. You can see the whole thing in the reflection on the next building......
After much persuading, we finally got Braed in costume, he was a good sport all weekend and only had a 3 year old melt down a couple of times..... Overall I think he handled his first con well and next year will be easier on him!
No comments:
Post a Comment