Thursday, September 27, 2007

Zach's Second Game.... Go Jake!!!


Our little Zachary played an awesome game tonight..... Just inches came between him and scoring two goals..... I know he has it in him and I can almost guarantee a goal before the end of the season! He played an incredible game!!

He was determined tonight and by the end of the game you could tell that he was tired! He ran his butt off! It was a perfect game night because there was a cool breeze and a light mist.... I always loved playing in the rain!

Their team pulled off a 2-1 win with the thanks going to our little buddy Jake.... Jake drove in two goals early in the game with one being assisted and one being solo, and for the longest time it was 2-0!

At half time we gave Zach a little pep talk about "going to goal" and his only response was, "Do you know how fast Jake is??"

Scott, Mr. X, Q and I were there cheering Zachary and his teammates on!

Because of the time of the game I could not get any shots but Zman asked me twice if I was getting any good shots so I am re-posting his first game shots... Which works out nicely because both he and jake are in both photos..

edit correction to Q's first game.... they did loose but it was not a shut-out, the score was 2-1...

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to
achieve anything
requires faith and belief in yourself,
vision, hard work,
determination, and dedication.
Remember all things are possible
for those who believe."

~Gail Devers

No comments: