Friday, September 14, 2007

My Friend, inspiration, and "pusher" John......

Some of you have heard me talk about him. I have mentioned him to EVERYONE... When I have gotten "stuck" with weight loss, running, working out or just generally in life, I email him.... I am met with a quick email back saying... "keep it up".... " You can do it...."..... I was telling him the other day that I don't remember the B4 John and wanted a photo.... So, you guys... Here is my friend John. He went on (with his wife and my friend, Brenda) a life journey from 2003-2005. He is slated to run the 2008 Boston Marathon and I want him to wear this photo on his back with a note attach saying something like, "Don't fault me for running slow, this is what I used to look like!"

Anyway.... Here is he everyone.... Now maybe you can see why I'm so proud of him.... WTG JOHN..... You do inspire!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: