Friday, September 7, 2007

I Can't Write!!



My goodness people! Why is it that writing is met with such horrible reaction?? I can't tell you how I HATE, HATE...... the following:
1. my hand hurts
2. do we have to write ALL this??
3. I can't think of anything to write.
4. Am I done yet?
5. Will you write it for me??
6. It hurts my hand.
7. I can't find my pencil... (this one drives me crazy... Me: "You just had a pencil in your hand, what did you do with it??".... Met with a shrug!.... OMG!)
8. I need to sharpen my pencil.. (Me: "Your using a mechanical pencil..", "Nice try".)
9. Moooommmmmm, it is HURTING my hands........

What is it?? Please!!! Someone tell me!!! Hurting your hand?? Whats up with that??? Trust me when I say that I would not change anything about my kids other than the writing thing!!!!!!!!!! (well, maybe a few other things that we need to work on, but overall you know what I mean!)

Have a good day... TTFN
"I hear and I forget;
I see and I remember;
I write and I understand." Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong? Are their typing fingers broken? ;)