Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I love my BOYS!


Look at them! Are they not the cutest
in the world??

Just a few things going on.... All work has stopped at the house... It seems that the (JUNK) sander I rented, tore up after the first hour and now I have had to wait a week to get it back because the parts are "back ordered".....

The boys Boy Scout Troop disbanded because of some unresolvable conflict but we will still go camping this weekend and we are currently "hunting" a new troop... I don't know yet whether we will be involved in a new troop in Bowman or we will join an existing pack in Elberton.... We are doing the "Wait and See" thing.... Right now we will still work with one other family until we decide.

Each boy has their first Soccer Game on Thursday!

School is going well... Their new curriculum is working out well... I am still doing some writing for them and I like that!

Walter has suggested Kati and I to start free-lancing for a company he does work for the pay is pretty good and I would have to write a bunch of 300 word articles each week. I hope that works out because we could really use the extra money!

Scott's work is going well now that their manager has been fired. It seems that things are going smoother!

Overall, things going along... Just the way they should... Dad is still working on the boat, mom is still doing her thing, playing with the boys and watching them when I'm working. Dad will be helping me out in some of the scout things this weekend and that should really be fun......

Judy and I are going to Sam's tomorrow to pick up some stuff for the weekend.... Jeffery is staying busy and Gene is staying out of the way! Go Pop-Pop!

I have seen Betty a lot since she is helping me on the house and her family is planning a big "Race" weekend with pit tickets and everything! I am so happy for them, a chance of a lifetime really!

Can't think of much else! Everyone Be Good! TTFN!


It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother
knocked it down and I knocked my brother down
and then we had tea.
~Dylan Thomas



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the Boy Scout troop thing didn't work out.

And, yes, they are very cute!