Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm Tired!

I'm tired. The end..... Mom came down and cleaned my kitchen for me. I can't tell you how much I love it when mom comes and helps.... She is a neat freak. There is nothing wrong with that. I am not. She throws EVERYTHING out, I keep EVERYTHING.... I be sure, when she is here to keep an eye on her to make sure she is not throwing away something important..... Everything is important!

I knew my house was dirty, it really needed to be cleaned. I have to do the whole "pull the furniture out" thing and clean but today it took me long enough to put away everything that I needed to put away. I had a stack of "stuff" in my dining room that I really needed to go through.... I found unopened mail from May... Oops.....

When I finally got everything thrown away, put away, washed and dusted I began to vacuum.. It was then I came to the conclusion that if you spend more time on vacuuming your ceiling then on the floor; your house, is in fact, dirty..... Oh well.. Sux to live in an old house sometimes!

Mom's are great aren't they? Some days I really have a hard time letting her in but today I was happy to have her here!

Dad did his bit too.... Came down and got all my "pit" trash and hauled it off.... It really is nice having them so close!
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing
is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing"
Phyllis Diller


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if she's done with your place she can come out to CO and clean here. Maybe she can get her nephew to go through his junk and clean it out. A girl can dream.