

Today was the boys first soccer game! They were cheered on by MiMi, Nana, Grandpa, Scott, Pamela, Mr.X, and I....... They both had 6:00pm games which made taking photos and getting the "perfect shot" next to impossible! (which I in no way did..)
By the end of the game(s) the lights were turning on and it was starting to get dark so the photo taking was coming to a halt rather quickly.


Quentin had only had one practice and Zachary had a couple but we thought that they played a good game!
This year it looks like we are off to a good start with them actually going after the ball and not running the other way!
7 more weeks to go... Look for more photos when I can manage them...

Individual commitment to a group effort -
that is what makes a team work, a company work,
a society work, a civilization work.
~Vince Lombardi
that is what makes a team work, a company work,
a society work, a civilization work.
~Vince Lombardi
No comments:
Post a Comment