Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Ramblings


Today is Friday. Quentin is having a sleep over at his friend Daniels house and Zachary is having a sleep over at Nana and Grandpa's. Scott and I are leaving the house about 6:30am to head to Greenville with Mr. X, Pamela, John and Tracy to watch John and Tracy compete in the South Carolina Governor's Cup, Tae Kwon Do Championship.

If I could remember the week I would tell you.... There was lots of work still to be done on the house. Betty and I worked our tails off and we are so very close to being finished! I will be so happy to turn the keys over to Shala and be done with it! It has been quite an undertaking.

I started a small job as a writer and as glamorous as that sounds it is not. I have finished my first week and it took me forever to "catch on" to what I was supposed to be doing but eventually I did complete what I needed to do and picked up my speed writing a bit. I joined walter in his writing for an online company. It is required to do a min. of 50/300 word articles but I was unable to do that this week. I am still pretty proud of now being able to call myself (in jest of course) a "paid writer"..... lol

Dad took the boys to Master's on Thursday and the three enjoyed a pleasant Waffle House lunch.

Today I ran to Hartwell to get a new pair of running shoes, and some new clothes from Belks. I had a gift certificate for there and Belks was having a 40% off the already 75% off.... I got a bag full of clothes for about $20 and still have $13 on my gift card (even after the New Balance running shoes) that I can go back and spend! I also had to drop off a gift to Robert. My brother was kind enough to spend hours meshing the two photos I sent him to make a wonderful photo of Roberts new barn and farm. I sent the photo off and had it enlarged to be mini-poster size. I framed it and Kala and I gave it to Robert for his Birthday (a month late but oh well...)...... He seemed to really like it and I was happy that it made him smile.....

Tomorrow Zachary will be spending the day at Bowman's Fall Festival with Nana and then she will head down to pick up Quentin and take both boys to get their soccer photos taken.

In between everything else there has been school work, karate, soccer games, T4L blog updates and general chatting with Kati....

Sunday I will head back over to the house to do a few more little things and hopefully relax a bit, clean my house and hang out with my kids.... We shall see....

So, that was my week... Next week promises to be just as busy with more articles to write, soccer games to attend, Karate, working on the house, and working at the newest Fast Tax offices here in E. on Friday!

I hope to get some great shots of John and Tracy tomorrow..... Look for those!

Oh, Scott had me in tears tonight (laughing) because he said that someone at work gave him a sinus pill and it made him sleepy..... He went in his office and was checking his gmail account when he must have dozed off with his finger on the delete key.... He woke to an EMPTY mail box!!! I guess gmail does not have any "Wake up stupid! Are you sure you want to delete all your mail?" features!

No comments: