Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The boys work on their Derby Cars!



Today the boys worked on their Derby Cars with Grandpa and Nana. These are not for the "official" Derby race but they still have to do them with very little help. This is kind of preparing them for the real derby race in the spring. They will also have to make "box" cars and "bottle" cars and those we will try to work on this weekend. I asked Dad to take photos of the boys while they were working on them.. Quentin has not said much about his but Zachary is very happy with the car that he has made. I am sure to get photos of the race, look for the Bell Boys Cars racing down the track! I thought the photos came out well. I love these two of Zman!

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudolph Giuliani

No comments: