I don't often visit men's bathrooms so I don't know if these show up but I need to know what people are thinking....
I have always seen the sign in the woman's bathroom: "Please wash hands prior to leaving".... Just a gentle reminder for those just to busy to quickly wash after doing what your doing in there.....
Of course there is most of the time: "Do not flush feminine products"..... Yesterday a little note on an office bathroom read: "We have provided a trash can near you to dispose of your feminine products"... Fine, w/e.....
Recently I have seen the following two signs: first one was on the door as you left the bathroom, "Did you remember to flush?"...... Okay girls? Is this an issue? Yes, I know in busy grocery store bathrooms where a lot of "kids" may use the facilities this might be an issue but this sign was in a professional office building where everyone is an adult, not a public place.......
The other sign that bothered me was: "Please don't spit on the shelves".... Seriously? Do people have to reminded not to "spit on shelves"? This was at the local movie store! So, if the sign is up there, has this really been an issue??? And if it happened more than once does that mean multiple people do it?? Who is it that finds the need to "spit" on a movie shelf??
Just wanted to get that off my chest...... Thanks~! I feel better now!
"I try to take life one day at a time,
but lately several days have attacked me at once." -Unknown
but lately several days have attacked me at once." -Unknown
1 comment:
Other people's utter lack of class and respect will never cease to amaze me.
Of course we also have written warnings not to take your hairdryer into the bath with you. I guess people require a lot of written prompts.
Post a Comment