Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It is harder......

Sometimes it is harder to go behind someone that has no idea what they are doing than to tear it down and rebuild it the correct way........

Make the workmanship surpass the materials.
Ovid quotes

If you don't know how to do something you should be able to stand up and say "Nope, I don't know how to do that." There is nothing wrong with admitting that you can't do something and if there is a need, learn it.. Don't "try" it out on someone else's dime! If you do a job and stand back you have to ask yourself; "Would I want to look at that every day?" If the answer is "No".. Fix it or give the money back!

If I can teach anything to my boys it would be that..... Seriously, learn something that you don't know but there are some cases where you just can't "learn as you go along" unless your working on your own stuff!

Just food for thought.. Frustration for a friend...... Aggravation when I know that something can be sooooo much better..... I finally got a photo of the whole house... here is it... Like I said before, it truly is my dream house but I would have to add a few things.....

No comments: